Like you, we know a disaster when we see one and we are just as shocked! An Extra Body Movers personnel will guide you through the following processes:
- Assessment of what is to stay and go
- De-clutter (what to keep, give to family and friends, what to donate and what to trash)
- Organize everything into its place for its eventual journey
- Prepare for the packing phase of the move
The packing phase of the move is time consuming, requires patience and lots of supplies (boxes, furniture wrap, mattress bags, padding, bubble wrap, labels, tape and so on)...
An Extra Body Movers offers affordable moving rates in 4 hour increments of service. Customers have the option of providing packaging supplies or having An Extra Body Movers provide the supplies. If you are not sure what which supplies and how many you will need, An Extra Body Movers will send a Packing Coordinator to assess your packing needs. The options and controls are always with our customer.
An Extra Body Movers offers a variety of moves options. Customize your moving help by hiring movers by the number and hour or by the package depending on your moving needs:
- Truck or Portable Storage Unit Load/Unload Only
- Just the "Big and/or Heavy Stuff" moves
- Within Dwelling Moves or Furniture Transfers
- Office-to-Office Moves and/or Transfers
- Estate Items moving from sales, probate transfers or inheritance
After moving all of your things out of the home, the last chore that no one likes to think about is the "clean-up." The next resident does not want to move into a dirty residence and you just want to get on with setting up your new home. At An Extra Body Movers, we understand and we will take care of the move-day clean up if you would like. You can choose what exactly you want cleaned and how much you want to spend on your clean up activities.